Oreo Truffles



It was unanimously decided that I start blogging again and after giving it a lot of thought i decided to go for it.Since this blog is all about what a 15 year old can cook i always choose the easiest recipes which of course makes my life easier.The best thing i could think of to blog about was my new found love with Oreo truffles which does satisfy my intention of making simple food look classy.I have never really questioned myself before making a batch of these because it all makes so much sense to me-
1. easy cooking(not really cooking but i like flattering myself every then and now)
2. make adorable gifts
3. bite sized desserts (helps especially when one's on a "diet")
4. priceless taste
Conclusion: One does not need a reason to make Oreo truffles.

2 big packets of Oreo cookies
2 spoons of cream cheese (Chenna does the work just as well)
melted chocolate for the coating (optional)

Directions:
1. Powder the Oreos in a grinder until it resembles sand.
2. Mix in the cream cheese or chenna and blitz till it becomes moist and resembles dough.
3. Divide the dough and roll into small round balls with the help of your palms and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. Roll the cold truffles into cool melted chocolate and refrigerate for another 10 minutes.
5. Add sprinkles of your choice to make them look festive or drizzle melted white chocolate if u want to stick to being simple and classy.Enjoy with milk (after all they are just Oreos)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts